Eliminate duplicate leads in your Salesforce org as they get created or merged into your existing database. This conversation will highlight when duplicate leads have been detected throughout the database and displays the important data you need to make an easy decision such as confidence scores, similar or missing data, contact profile pages, etc. You can easily manage all duplicate leads associated with the key leads that you are managing or working with on a daily basis.
Why do I need this conversation?
The problem of duplicate leads is common because they are easily created from importing or merging data, filling out multiple form entries, marketing events, tech stack integrations, and manual editing or creating. Not eliminating leads proactively can cause both internal and external problems. Internally, confusion can occur as a result of MKTers/BDRs being assigned a lead who in fact has already been contacted from a different colleague who’s has been working on a different lead record. Externally duplicate leads can result in multiple contact points from the same brand which leaves the customer on the other end either confused or upset.
We want to eliminate duplicates because of the costs generated by duplicate data which include:
- Wasted resources
- Stalled productivity
- Loss of Customer 360
- Missed opportunities / Revenue loss
- Brand damage
How is this conversation better than other deduplication tools?
- AI for faster and more accurate detection of duplicates
- Full visibility of similar or differing data between two leads
- Easy management to merge leads or reject duplicate suggestion
- Feedback loop allows for smarter and more personalized recommendations to the user
- No need to leave your current position to manage the duplicate lead
- Automate the dedupe process or use batch processing.
- Obtaining a single source of truth for the 360-degree view of the customer
- Marketers can target new prospects and leads with the right message at the right time
- Sales can increase their prospecting efficiency
- Customer success can provide better and more personalized customer experiences
- Improve adoption and usage of database with better, trusted data