Detect, manage and prevent all duplicate accounts inside Salesforce. Duplicate Accounts conversation flags all detected issues for your users and displays the relevant data–such as confidence scores, similar or missing data, etc.–needed to determine the right course of action.
Why do I need this conversation?
Accounts often get duplicated from importing or merging data, and human error. It’s easy for branch offices to get duplicated when there isn’t a unique naming structure (ie. ACME, ACME inc., ACME US) or when errors get made merging, managing or creating accounts.Delpha can analyze the data in any custom field using fuzzy logic or inclusion. This approach allows us to more accurately detect duplicates such as in the following scenarios:
- Not exact matches: ACME Inc. vs ACME
- Same name, different branches: ACME (in France) vs ACME (in US)
We want to eliminate duplicates because of the costs generated by duplicate data which include:
- Revenue loss
- Wasted resources
- Stalled productivity
- Missed opportunities
- Damaged brand reputation
How is this conversation better than other deduplication tools?
- AI for faster and more accurate detection of duplicates
- Full visibility of similar or differing data between two accounts
- Easy management to merge accounts or reject duplicate suggestion
- Feedback loop allows for smarter and more personalized recommendations to the user
- No need to leave your current position to manage the duplicate account
- Obtain a single source of truth for all customer accounts
- Target new prospects and leads with the right message at the right time
- Increase sales effectiveness
- Provide better and more personalized customer experiences
- Forecast more efficiently and accurately
- Improve adoption and usage of database with better, trusted data